Thursday 5 May 2011

Testing products

Bit of an underdog!

So after I washed my car, I thought I would have some fun with the new product's I got from -http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=149274

I got the following

So I tested the banana wax from prima and the house wax from valet pro - quite amazed.

Ok so a quick once over with AIO to remove any wax and I started to prepare my test bed



On the far left you see the valet pro house wax and on the right you see prima's banana wax. The middle is supernatural from DODO, I didn't include this as it isn't exactly fair comparing a hard nuba to a liquid form.

Now here is the real spanner in the works. I applied both using the clearkote applicators which I think are phenomenal as you can go over the area again and lift excess wax, it basically means you never have a tough time removing wax.





I applied both and left them to haze as per instructions.

House Wax
Easy On
Same consitency as poorboys ex and colour
Very suprising results, 6/8 weeks longevity - yet to be tested.
Very very slick and excellent depth as well as warmth

Prima Banana Gloss
Slightly oily to apply, had to skim
More slick than House Wax
Unbelievable gloss
Unmatchable clarity - this really blew my socks off

So I would say you would be doing well to have both of these in your arsenal, and so suprised that a company which offer so many other products have hidden this wee gem, valetpro, you deserve a medal - I am so taken a back with this product.

I would advise you try both yourself and for a sample its only a few quid so its well worth it, again so happy with both of these liquid waxes.



House Wax



Banana Gloss





I love testing and footering

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment