Thursday 5 May 2011

Dodo Supernatural

Review : Dodo Supernatural

The product : Dodo Supernatural

I had clearkote on the car but like many I just couldnt keep my hands off the car, so I stripped it off an made sure the surface was slick.

Price : 92.95 including VAT

Tested on : VW Golf, the car had the menzerna treatment so the paintwork was as close to perfection you can get on a 800/1000 mile a week car

Dodojuicewax.co.uk Blurb - couldnt copy text from Dom's site.

The ULTIMATE Dodo Juice wax has landed.

This new super-premium wax has no added colourings or fragrances to make it as pure – and effective – as possible.

Packaged in a specially commissioned hand-crafted air-tight container made from sustainable hardwood. Contains an enhanced amount of No.1 grade carnauba wax.

Containers are refillable at additional cost when required.

Finish. Judge for yourself, its clear to say Zymol Glasur is now reserved for reds/yellow.








Got depth ?

Ok so this is a very good wax, I only got a sample pot and I hardly skimmed the top. A little goes a long way think zymol but then think even less.

Hope you enjoyed.

John.

No comments:

Post a Comment