Thursday 5 May 2011

Chemical Guys Wash and Wax

Mini Review : Chemical Guys Extreme Wash and Wax

Pollen season is here



Ok here is a product which you can dilute 1:4000 !! Amazing dilution ratio, so of course being a shampoo geek I had to try it.



I have a new measuring device about 2.50 from amazon.

Once I put only 3ml into my 10L of water I check the shampoo content.

I use my spread sheet containing some of the shampoo's I have tried and some I haven't yet.





I didn't think there was enough lubricity, so I added another 7ml, taking it to 10ml, bearing in mind this is in 10L of water it is quite amazing.

The only one that comes close is DODO SN and DODO BTBM.

So as normal I put a small amount on the paint to further inspect the dilution, if by this point I am happy I use it to also foam the car using the gilmour



Happy with the results too



So another top notch shampoo from CG, to be honest I don't think they do bad shampoo's.

100%, cleans well, works out at 3p per wash used at 3ml per wash. I use it at 9p per wash stilll knocking the socks off of others.

Great wee shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment